Sacramento Democrats and the governor have thrown more than $17 billion at the homeless crisis over the last three years, yet homelessness has only gotten worse. It’s clear – money isn’t missing, but accountability is. Legislative Republicans believe there must be accountability, compassion, and targeted prevention to address this crisis and will unveil a comprehensive package of bills to tackle it. Livestream will be available on Facebook at the Senate Republican Caucus Facebook Page.
- Senate Republican Leader Scott Wilk (Santa Clarita)
- Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City)
- Senator Patricia Bates (Laguna Niguel)
- Senator Brian Jones (Santee)
- Assemblywoman Suzette Martinez Valladares (Santa Clarita)
- Members of the Assembly and Senate Republican Caucuses
- Laurie Maloney, Executive Director, Point of Contact Chico
- Sergio Martinez, Board Member, Point of Contact Chico
- Paul & Mary Miller, Personal Story
- Jamie Perez, Personal Story
WHAT: Legislative Republicans unveil comprehensive homeless legislation.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 16th from 10:00AM-11:00AM
WHERE: West Steps of State Capitol
To RSVP or for more information, contact Jacqui Nguyen at 858-999-7706 or Jim Stanley at 860-460-8775.
Senator Wilk represents the 21st Senate District, which includes the Antelope, Santa Clarita and Victor valleys. You can learn more about Scott by visiting his website.
Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher represents the 3rd Assembly District, which encompasses all of Glenn, Sutter, Tehama and Yuba counties as well as portions of Butte and Colusa counties.